First things first. Especially if you're living with an old-school man and want to keep him happy without kitchen, you'll need to find out the best kebab- and the pizza places of the town. So here we come to the topic of the day/: Pizza Acrobatica and why I love it so much.
1. Again, Smantana a.k.a sour cream a.k.a smetana all around! There is a Finnish word for describing my feelings about that what can't be translated in English, it is: m ä r s t i n e n.
2. CHEESE. Do I have to say more?
3. For those who like, there are options with fresh ingredients such as broccoli.
4. Price. Quality pizzas with the price of what I could never find in Finland, even from the crappiest places.
5. The pizza base. Nicely done.
Thank you Pizza Acrobatica for spicing up our romantic evenings with Netflix.